1. To promote friendship and respect among pupils
2. To support the management and staff in the development of FCE
3. To represent the views of the students on matters of general concern to them.
4. To enhance communication between students, management, staff and parents
5. To promote an environment conducive to educational and personal development.
Code of Conduct:
Every candidate contesting for Studens’t Council Representative shall have equal opportunity
FCE launched into e-filling under the policy of the present Government and subsequently implemented by the Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training. In this connection, recently, almost all the officers and officials completed a 3-day e-filling training workshop in National Information Technology Board (NITB) Islamabad….. Read more >>
The Federal College of Education was established in June 1974 under the Constitution of Islamic Republic of Pakistan. Initially, it was known as Directorate of In-Service Teacher Education and Resource Material Center, Islamabad. In 1978, it was upgraded to Teacher Training College and renamed as Federal College of Education (F C E). It is a dynamic institution, with reputation for innovation & diversity. In an increasingly co-operative & highly skilled faculty, the College gives educational trainings, meeting the needs of students and teachers. The college is continually evolving a new range of educational programs to meet the challenges thrown up by the pace of change in today’s society, with its emphasis on life long learning and continuing professional development in education for In-service & Pre-service teacher training.
For all degree programs, the college is affiliated with University of the Punjab.