Lecturer in chemistry
Official address :Federal college of Education H-9 Islamabad
Home address : House #319 Street # 19 I-10/2 islamabad
Permanent address: Lawat balla Tehsil Athmuqam district Neelum Azad Jammu and Kashmir
- A creative, resourceful teacher with 15 years of varied instructional experience.
- Qualified master trainer teacher teacher pre service and in service teachers with proven ability to enhance student’s performance.
- Possesses an effective, positive, and flexible teaching style with the willingness to work beyond the comfort zone.
- As an master trainer of teacher, I would love to utilize my energetic attitude and instructional abilities to lead students at federal college of education
- A highly passionate, hardworking chemistry teacher.
- To encourage creativity and higher-order thinking in a way that increases student performance.
- Develop professional skills of teaching students of every age by providing work-based learning. To offer quality education to students.
- To build a long-term career as a teacher in a position that offers opportunities for career growth, and to keep up with cutting-edge teaching technologies.
University of Azad Jammu and Kashmir in First div
M.Ed specialization in science Education First div
- Operating Systems: WINDOWS -07/08/10
- MS Excel
- PowerPoint presentations
- Others: Microsoft Office, Good knowledge of computer hardware, software & applications.
Lecturer in chemistry Allama iqbal college muzaffarabad AJK
Lecturer in chemistry Avicenna science college muzaffarababad
Senior Biology teacher government Boys high school chanal bung muzaffarabad AJK
Lecturer in chemistry Federal college of education from 13-09-2012 to till date
University level teaching Experience
Teaching B.Ed 1.5 B.Ed 2.5 B.Ed 4 year at AIOU ISLAMABAD
B.Ed Workshop Co ordinator at AIOU Islamabad
Experience as a Author
- Chemistry –I ( Physical chemistry ) for B.Ed science Education AIOU Islamabad
- Chemistry-II ( Inorganic chemistry unit #1 and unit # 6) for B.Ed science Education AIOU Islamabad
- Teaching of chemistry ( unit # 9 )
Experience as a New National Curriculum 2017 Reviewer
Member of Curriculum Review Committee for General Science (IV-V)
National Curriculum Council, Ministry of Federal Education & Professional
6..Mr. Zia ul Haq Lecturer, Federal College of Education, Islamabad.
- Quick learner
- Ability to work in teams as a cooperative member
Name MUHAMMAD ZIA-UL-HAQ
Father name KHAWAJA MUHAMMAD ASHRAF
Permanent address Lawat balla tehsil Athmuqam District neelum AJK
Marital status Married
Date of birth 19-02-1980
I do hereby declare that the above information is true to the best of my knowledge.