Examination is an essential component of education system. The students of MEd and MA Edu evaluated through class tests in all subjects as well as whole exam. The students performance record is maintained by the concerned chairperson.
Misconduct And Unfair Mean Cases
The teacher/staff member conducting the examination will report unfair means cases to the Controller of Examination for necessary action and in this case the following points will be observed:
- 1.If it is found that a student has access to, or is in possession of, papers/books or notes which might possibly be of assistance to him/her. But his/her access to or possession of such books, notes or papers was inadvertent and was not malaﬁde, his/her answer book shall be cancelled as a disciplinary measure without any implication of moral turpitude.
- 2.In other cases of such possession, student shall be declared fail in all courses in that semester/examination.
- 3.A student detected in giving or receiving assistance or found copying from any paper, book or note or from the answer book of another student or is found allowing another student to copy from his/her answer book or using or attempting to use these or any other unfair means, shall be deemed fail.
- 4.A student found in possession of ﬁre-arms or anything capable of being used as a weapon of offense in the examination room shall be liable to expulsion from the examination room by the teacher/staff member conducting the examination.
- 5.A student who refuses to obey the teacher/staff member conducting the examination in the examination room or creates disturbance during the examination, stages a walk out, resorts to a pen-down strike, or instigates other students to do so or otherwise misbehaves in or around the examination room shall be liable to expulsion by the teacher/staff member concerned, from the examination room as well as to any of the following disciplinary actions according to the seriousness of offense.
- (a) Cancellation of the answer book concerned
- (b) Debarred from one examination.
- (c) Debarred from more than one examination.
Eligibility For University Examination
A student will be allowed to appear in the ﬁnal University examination
1.No inquiry is pending against him/her.
2.He/She has passed internal examination.
3.His/Her attendance in the college is not less than the requirement of the University of the Punjab, Lahore.
“A good teacher is a master of simplification “