Designation: Assistant Professor/DDO
Full Address: Federal College of Education H-9 Islamabad.
Phone # 051-9265174
Date of Birth. 24-08-1969
My responsibilities as an English Teacher include: Teaching English to M.A,
Bachelor of Science Education B.S.Ed. (H) assisting in design, development and
delivery of English at the Federal College of Education for Pre-Service and In-Service
Training Programs. I have an exposure to teaching Business English. I am Editor
College Magazine, Anchor person Super Teacher Quiz and Super Student Quiz,
member of college discipline committee, member college council, Editor college
magazine. I have an International Training in Teaching English content and
1. Certificate of Achievement in English as a Second Language (ESL) from
University of Montana Missoula USA.
2. Certificate of exemplary performance as Teacher Associate in two different
training programs organized by Academy for Educational Development
(AED) funded by USAID at National Institute of Science and Technical
Education (NISTE) Islamabad, National University of Modern Languages
(NUML) Islamabad and Federal College of Education (FCE) Islamabad.
3. Certificate in Testing and Evaluation in Second Language organized by
International Languages Teacher Training Institute Lemba Pantai Kuala
4. Certificate on cultural Exhibition (IPBA Kulal Lumpur, Malaysia)
5. Certificate in Education, Computer Assisted Learning (CAL) from Institute for
Educational Development Agha Khan University Karachi.
6. Certificate in Educational Leadership and Management (ELM) from Institute
for Educational Development Agha Khan University Karachi.
7. Certificate of Master Teacher Trainer (State of Montana, USA)
8. Certificate on National Item writing and reviewing (National Education
9. Certificate of Anchor / Coordinator of Super Teacher and Super Student
Quizzes by Canada Pakistan Basic Education Project (CPBEP).
10. Certificate in Early Childhood Education (ECE).
11. Member of Virtual learning Environment Working Group which helps in
promoting E-learning / teaching in Education Institutions.
12. Member of Practicum Working Group with CPBEP.
13. Focal Person for Society of Pakistan English Language Teachers (SPELT).
14. Focal Person for Center for Civic Education Pakistan.
15. Ministry of Education Pakistan, in 2009, recommended my name for Hamdan
Bin Rashid Al-Maktoum prize for outstanding practice and performance in
enhancing the effectiveness of Teachers.
16. UNESCO France recognized my participation as an Effective Teacher in
Hamdan Bin Rashid Al-Maktoum prize for outstanding practice and
performance in enhancing the effectiveness of Teachers.
17. Certificate on Noting and drafting, Budgeting and Financing.
18. Member Education Sector plan for Islamabad Capital Territory. (2014-2018)
19. Resource person DWE. (Directorate of Workers Education Islamabad)
20. Book Reviewer Non-Formal Education AIOU. (Alama Iqbal Open University
21. Paper Setter Master Level (University of the Punjab)
22. Paper Setter Bachelor of Science Education University of the Punjab.
23. Internal Examiner University of the Punjab.
24. Practicum Coordinator Federal College of Education Islamabad.
25. Certificate on Problem Solving Approaches in public/private sector.
26. Certificate on curriculum review and textbook review.
27. Certificate on Budget Preparation and Implementation in Public Sector.
28. Certificate on Capacity Building Training under CIDA.
29. Certificate on Blood safety and voluntary non- remunerated blood donation.
30. Certificate on Early Childhood Education (As Resource Person).
31. Certificate on participation in Literature Festival Islamabad 2014.
32. Certificate on Duties and Responsibilities of DDO’s.
32. Certificate on improving Personal Effectiveness under STI.
33. Certificate on testing and Assessment under IER, university of the Punjab.
34. Certificate on information and communication Technology under Agha Khan
As a secretary Faculty Development Forum (FDF) I arranged Workshops on the
following topics in the Federal College of Education.
|Learner Centered Instruction through Inquiry case based Learning|
Educational Planning and Management (EPM)
Development of Instrument for Gender Audit.
v) Basic Computer Skills
|vi)||Force Field Analysis|
|Professional Development Activities|
Effective Leadership for Enhancing learning Techniques
Change Management and Force Field Analysis Feedback
Gender Sensitive Instruction Team
Knowledge Sharing In-Service Teacher Training
Discussion on Microteaching
Meeting on Practicum
Education Improvement of Training Course of Teachers
Society of Pakistan English Language Teacher
Five different Modules by Center for Civic Education Pakistan
|xviii) Iqbal’s Day / Iqbaliate|
|xix)||Two English language Teachers Training Programs for ICT Teachers|