Examination is an essential component of any education system. Students of all programs are evaluated in a formative as well as summative fashion. However, students of BS.Ed (Hons), B.Ed(Hons) Elementary and B.Ed (16+1.5) are evaluated according to the policy of Punjab University. Sessional, mid-term exams, quizzes and class assignments/projects of 40% credit are carried out by teachers, while ﬁnal semester exams are conducted by The University of Punjab.
Internal examinations/tests are held regularly as per the schedule given below:
- Results will be announced within two weeks of the last paper.
- Absentees and students with unsatisfactory performance are liable to be punished as decided by the college council, leading to expulsion from the college.
- The course completion certificate is issued to a student after he/she complete his/her course but a student becomes ineligible for grant of certificate if he/she does not get through the internal/mid-term examination.
- The marks obtained in internal examinations are included in the final result of S.Ed (Hons), B.Ed (Hons), B.S. Ed. (5 to 8) and B.Ed (16+1.5 Model)
- Results are communicated to the parents of students for information.
- External Examination will be held as per schedule of University of the Punjab.
- The rules framed/modified by the University of the Punjab from time to time are followed by the college.
ELIGIBILITY FOR UNIVERSITY/ BOARD EXAMINATION
A student will be allowed to appear in the final University examination if;
- No inquiry is pending against him/her.
- He/she has passed the internal examination.
- His/her attendance is not less than the requirement of the University of the Punjab.